National Australian Pharmacy Students’ Association (NAPSA)
IPSF Member Status
The National Australian Pharmacy Students’ Association (NAPSA) represents students from sixteen universities nationwide studying either a Bachelor or Masters of Pharmacy program.
NAPSA is committed to advocating for Australian pharmacy students to ensure their future is prosperous and their status, rights and privileges are protected.
Members of NAPSA have access to a wide array of education courses that aim to strengthen and build on the knowledge and skills they have acquired through their tertiary studies. Students have to opportunity to complete short courses in complementary and alternative medicines, first aid, wound care, oral rehydration therapy and infant formulations.
NAPSA also endeavours to facilitate relationships between its members and prominent industry organisations. These relationships ensure students are well connected with their profession and up to date with issues that may influence the way pharmacists practice.
Number of Pharmacy Schools Your Association Represents
Our association represents 16 branches:
- LaTrobe University, Bendigo (BAPS)
- University of Canberra (CaSPA)
- Griffith University, Gold Coast (GUAPS)
- James Cook University, Townsville (JCUPSA)
- Charles Sturt University Orange Campus, Orange (OPSA)
- Charles Sturt University Wagga Wagga (PHARMERS’)
- University of New England, Armidale (PhUNE)
- University of Queensland, Brisbane (QPSA)
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- RMIT University, Melbourne (RAPS)
- University of South Australia, Adelaide (SAPSA)
- University of Sydney, Sydney (SUPA)
- University of Tasmania, Hobart (TAPS)
- Charles Darwin University, Darwin (TEPSA)
- Monash University, Melbourne (VPSA)
- Curtin University and University of Western Australia, Perth (WAPSA)
Number of Pharmacy Students Your Association Represents
3500 pharmacy students
Miss Natalie Maher (firstname.lastname@example.org,au)
Student Exchange Officer (SEO) Contact Person
Miss Natalie Maher (email@example.com)