Uzbekistan Pharmaceutical Students’ Association
The organisation “Uzbekistan Pharmaceutical Students’ Association” i.e. UzPSA is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation created for uniting students of pharmaceutical universities of Uzbekistan in order to fully promote and create the conditions for the formation of a physically healthy, spiritually and intellectually developed independent thinker of the younger generation of Pharmacists.
The main goal of the organisation is to raise the level of Uzbekistan pharmacy students' knowledge to the world standards so that they can improve their practical knowledge and to become qualified professionals.
The main objectives of the association are:
- The creation of national scientific forums aimed at improving the quality of education in the field of pharmacy and health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- The creation of international scientific forums to improve cooperation between pharmacy students of Uzbekistan and other countries;
- The creation of projects aimed at professional and scientific exchange among pharmacy students, as well as the creation of extracurricular courses on the exchange of experience, to improve the understanding of the problems of pharmacy.
- Representation of national interests of the youth of Uzbekistan at the International Arena within the framework of the International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF);
- training, seminars, students' scientific forum
Save Your Heart Marathon
In Uzbekistan, over 60% of deaths are caused by heart diseases. So, the campaign is planned to raise awareness of heart diseases and individual risks, as well as to promote an active lifestyle among the public.
International Conference of Pharmacy Students.
The aim of this project is to exchange theoretical and practical knowledge with students from around the globe.